Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
Frankincense (Boswelia sacra) is a powerful essential oil that is beneficial to the whole person — body, mind and spirit. It has long been associated with skin care applications, spiritual rites and rituals, as well as seasonal usage. Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil is sustainably sourced from the Boswelia Sacra tree in Somalia. This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
- Frankincense essential oil is regarded as a peaceful and connecting essential oil. In diffusion, it’s considered meditative and soothing. It is popular in winter diffusions and inhalations, and it has strong seasonal and holiday associations.
- Frankincense essential oil is highly viscous, and its color is yellow or greenish. Its aroma is deeply balsamic and resinous. Sweet lemon or green apple-like notes add complexity to the overall aroma profile of quality frankincense.
- Frankincense essential oil blends well with sandalwood, pine, geranium, lavender, neroli, bergamot, orange, basil, cinnamon, camphor, vetiver, jasmine, myrrh and rose.
- Modern usage finds frankincense essential oil valuable in many applications — from skin care, to bath and massage blends, to targeted topical applications. It is also found in foot applications, chest balms, perfumes, soaps, lotions and cosmetic applications.
- Frankincense is generally considered a base note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Suggested usesQuick Tip Diffuse 10 drops during meditation and yoga for a restorative practice.Recipe Frankincense Facial MistIngredients6 drops Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil3 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil3 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil2 fluid ounces water2 ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Mist BottleDirectionsIn mist bottle, combine essential oils and water, shake well, then mist face, avoiding eyes.
Botanical nameBoswellia sacra