How to do micro needling at home
Improves product penetration and promotes collagen production
- For all skin types except sensitive and acne skin.
- A safe and effective micro-needling device designed to improve product penetration and promote collagen production.
- The 0.50mm needle size of this Dermaroller is safe for home use.
- To be used in conjunction with Collagen Hydrating Serum, Oxygen Moisturizing Serum, DNA Replenishing Serum and other Wilma Schumann products.
- Proper use of the Dermaroller will increase collagen and elastin production and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Directions: Use on cleansed skin only. Clean Dermaroller with alcohol before every use. Apply a base layer of the recommended Wilma Schumann Collagen Serum. Roll the Dermaroller, back and forth, 4 to 5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally on the areas you wish to treat. Make sure to exert similar pressure and speed in each direction and area. Avoid breaking the skin or over-irritating the area. Apply Gelmersea Ceuticals Soothing Facial Mask or Soothing Serum to the treated areas and allow skin to calm down. Apply Moisture Protectiv Day Crème upon completion.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if excessive irritation, bleeding or rash appears.
Caution: This device will irritate the skin but should not cause bleeding. Persons with sensitive skin, acne, rashes, open sores, dermatitis, rosacea or other skin conditions should not use this device. If you are not sure about your skin condition, please consult with a Dermatologist before using this device. Stop using this device if you experience pain, irritation, swelling, bleeding, or excessive discomfort. Do not over use or be too aggressive with this device. Less pressure over more treatments is better than a lot of pressure over fewer treatments. Clean your Dermaroller with alcohol after every use. Store your Dermaroller in a clean, dry and safe place and keep away from children. Do not share your Dermroller with anyone else.